silica (SIO2) is a natural compound made of two of the earth’s most abundant materials: silicon (Si) and oxygen (O2).
Silica comes from silicon, a vital nutrient that helps trigger your body to produce collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies and the “glue” that helps bind us together. Silica is naturally present in the human body, but it is recommended to supplement it because the gastrointestinal absorption of silica decreases with age.
Why it’s so important to choose
the best source of silica?
- 1 Developing a bioavailable silica supplement requires years of expertise and high investment in scientific research.
- 2 Silica efficacy is proportional to its BA (absorption).
- 3 Silica is a complex and unstable nutrient, its molecule tends with time to form long chains, polymerizes and crystallizes.
- 4 Humans are unable to absorb long chains of polymerized or crystallized silica.
- 5 We need to get monomeric, short chain and un-crystallized silica that our body can assimilate as Monomethylsilanetriol
- 6 The degree of polymerization of Si is inversely proportional to its absorption.
The World’s Purest SILICA
Living Silica® is the premium branded form of silica (Monomethylsilanetriol) – designated and supported by safety data and published clinical research.
Trusted by manufacturers and consumers, Living Silica® (Monomethylsilanetriol), has earned the reputation as the most absorbable SILICA worldwide.
Data reflects that products containing branded ingredients inspire consumer confidence and increase customer retention, leading to improved sales and higher margins.